20 April 2021 6:00pm - 11 May 2021 7:30pm
Join our series of online workshops to support you with making your submission to the Government’s Climate Action Plan Consultation.
We’ll have experts on hand to give you the information you need to make a great submission and make your voice on climate action heard!
The workshops will take place on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
Each workshop will focus on a different topic. You'll hear some top-line suggestions on what to include in your submission on each topic. You will then get the opportunity to choose a breakout room to dig deep into the issues with a leading thinker, to ask questions and to share your expertise with others. After each workshop we will provide you with notes from the event to help you further with the submission.
The workshops will be held on the following dates and times:
- April 20th at 6pm - 7.30pm - Electricity
- April 27th at 6pm - 7.30pm - Agriculture
- May 4th at 6pm - 7.30pm - Transport
- May 6th 7pm - 8.30pm - Public Participation in Climate with Clare PPN
- May 11th at 6pm - 7.30pm - Homes and the Built Environment
- May 13th at 6pm - 7.30pm - Just Transition
You can join as many or as few as you like. You just need to sign up once to be kept in the loop.
Each week during this series we’ll send you an email with information on the next webinar - and a Zoom link you can use to join it.
We look forward to seeing you for these workshops!